White Balsamic Kale Salad
An easy, bright and citrusy recipe for a white balsamic kale salad that works with any topping – perfect for a quick but nutritious meal!
Servings 2 people
- 6 cups or more chopped kale
- 2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon good mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Optional toppings: sliced carrots sliced pear, hemp seeds, roasted chicken
Add dressing ingredients to a small jar or Tupperware. Shake vigorously to combine!
Massage the kale with the dressing, reserving a bit to drizzle on top later. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Add toppings and drizzle with remaining dressing.